Korne Ortho is coming back on June 1st!
Please wait for our office to reschedule your appointment. The first two weeks will be dedicated to emergencies and other priority visits.
We have been hard at work to adjust our office protocols to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff. Here are some of the more important changes you will notice:
1) Please stay home if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who was sick recently. We will be pleased to reschedule your appointment;
2) Our waiting area is temporarily closed – please plan on dropping your child at the door (the exception would be for new patient consultations – we want parents to be present). Dr. Korne is pleased to give feedback to parents by phone or using virtual consults;
3) All patients are requested to wear masks to the office;
4) Patients should leave cell phones behind and wash their hands before entering the clinic;
5) Please practice social distancing at all times in our office;
6) Because of heightened infection control and pre-appointment screening, we foresee possible delays and politely ask for your understanding during these extraordinary circumstances.
We can’t wait to see you in our office again!
Your Korne Ortho team
At Korne Ortho, we take pride in being a family-centric practice, serving our community for over 28 years with the utmost of care and professionalism. We are a close-knit team with a deep commitment to always put the well-being and safety of our patients as well as our team members first. In that spirit, we will be closing our offices until May 1st at the earliest due to the rapidly changing guidelines on COVID-19 and the most recent recommendations from the Order of Dentists of Quebec.
During this time we will be monitoring local, provincial, and national guidelines while preparing and training our team in how to best protect themselves, our work families, and by extension, our patient families.
We all share in our responsibility to do our part in these challenging times and to protect the elderly and immunocompromised through social distancing. We feel confident, that together we can help keep the transmission rate as low as possible and our health system effective and strong.
We are here for emergency (this means severe discomfort only – no loose braces or lost or broken retainers) appointments so please know you can reach out to us with any concerns or questions. We are able to talk you through most situations through video conferencing. We can be reached at 514-971-8547 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
We apologize for these changes, but please know that we have your best interests at heart and care about you too much to not be proactive. Our entire team extends our deep gratitude for trusting us all of these years. We do not take that for granted. From our family to yours, we wish you well and know together we will get through this.
Your Korne Ortho team